Wednesday 13 September 2017

"Happy Moments" - 49andMarket Design Team - Cottage Life

Hello there lovely friends!
I am back with you today to share another project with you. My next project was created using the beautiful "Cottage Life" collection.
It is fast becoming a huge favourite with me. I am finding these papers truly amazing and so very versatile. 
So without further ado I present my next project titled 
......"Happy Moments".....


I used Provence as my background page and did some stenciling using Dusty Attic's newest release stencil "Chicken Wire". I also made some transparencies which I love to do using Gabi's newest two Stamp collections Sunshine and Herbacious. They are just gorgeous. Can't wait to use them again.!!! and again!!!

I also added in some of the gorgeous butterflies from the Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet.

Below you can see some of the transparencies I made with the stamp sets. I used Embossing Powders in a Vintage White to make this. I also did a lot of splatterings of White Ink and I have also coloured the background using some Rust Paste.


It was with huge excitement when I received a parcel two weeks ago with the latest Release of 49andMarket and Dusty Attic's chipboard collection packs. This is just one of many. They come in white and black and they do not need priming of any media. They can just be popped directly on to you page. They are awesome and some of the collections contain many of my old favourites and some of the newer ones too!!


You can see in the photo above that I have layered some of the chipboard Chicken Wire over the top of the stenciling to elongate the embellishment and also to add a little more dimension. The chipboard was also wiped over with a little more Rust Paste to continue with the texture of this. You can also see the chipboard branches ....they are just so cute! These were simply inked and they came up beautifully.


And of course I have used the new 49andMarket Blossom Blends in the Bluebell colour and also some of the Floral Mixology collection in the Mudslide colour. They worked beautifully together and I think really complimented the photo and layout.


Here you can see the layering of the Branching Out patterned paper. They were torn and sanded and distressed and then layered up with a little of the Burlap Trim.


And above you can see more of the cute little butterflies from the chipboard sheet. They are just adorable. They were inked and I also added a little Stardust Stickles to each to help them pop a little.


Here you can see the Dress My Craft Sequins that I have added to the clusters. They are a beautiful addition to any layout I think and add that little more added prettiness.


Oh and my girl. This photo was taken on holidays many years ago at Bundaberg on the beach. I remember sitting on the beach watching the sun go down and the kids were all digging sandcastles....... well all but Ash. She just simply wanted to dance around in the fresh air.
Well my friends that is all I have for you today. I hope you have enjoyed your visit here. I will be back tomorrow with my second layout that is a little beachy using of course the Sand and Sea collection.

Until tomorrow take care!

Hugs
Tina xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017