Monday 13 March 2017

"Happy Go Lucky" Dusty Attic DT Moodboard and 49andMarket DT project

Hello and welcome back. I hope this post finds you well. Today I have my combined Dusty Attic and 49andMarket Design Team creation to share with you. I have titled it ......

"Happy Go Lucky"

For this layout I have used the Dusty Attic moodboard for inspiration. I have it below for you.


Isn't is just gorjussssssss????
So I have taken a couple of these inspirational snippits and added them to my layout. They are the colours from the bouquet in the basket on the bike, and the tint of browns from the feathers at the bottom. As for the sketch.....well yes I have used that to some extent and then moved on from there! I am terrible at following a sketch. But this is what moodboards are all about, taking one piece of inspiration and turning it into your own.



This project has been titled "Happy Go Lucky", which is exactly what my third child is. Nothing bothers her and she has a heart of gold.  She is also very eager to please and loves nothing more than to see people happy! So when mum asks for her to smile she does and then some!


For this layout I have combined two of the 49andMarket collections, Vintage Artistry and Heirloom Botanicals. My background was made using both cut up torn and layered.

            


My base page was covered with white gesso to tone down the colours and then I added in a little Dusty Pink Acrylic Paint to balance the purple and pink in the layout. I have also added in some texture using Dusty Attic's Script Stencil and Texture Paste.

 



I have used Dusty Attic's Elegant Pearls to look like they are hanging from the Leafy Flourish (DA0759) above. Both of the chippies were dressed in gesso and coloured with Distress Inks and paints. I have also dressed the Elegant Pearls with pink pearls. The Dusty Attic chipboard "Capture this Moment" was dressed with embossing powder and then wiped over with a little gesso.

 

Dusty Attic Elegant Pearls
Dusty Attic Leafy Flourish


I have finally gotten to used the newest to the 49andMarket flower range......"Vintage Shades".....I love this so much!! If you don't have these in your collection yet ...you should! They are just stunning! And there are two shades through the flowers which you don't see until you flip up the petals......toooo gorgeous! I have cut a couple of these in half to make them go further. They have all been dusted over with a little gesso.



And I forgot to mention the foliage that comes with the Vintage Shades flowers........gorgeous yet again. I am a lover of foliage and each pack has plenty to go around. I have also added in a little moss for added texture.




I have also added in some lace blooms with pearls.


I love this little Word Strips pack. These pieces are the perfect addition to every layout.


Dusty Attic Word Strips


Mini Captions #9



Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed my moodboard inspired creation today. If you have the time why not give the moodboard a try. There is a $100 Dusty Attic voucher up for grabs for the winning entry. Imagine What you could do with all that chipboard!!

 


Thanks for visiting.

Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017