Saturday 21 May 2016

"Remember the Moments in Between" - 49 and Market Design Team Creation

A very big welcome to you today.
 I am so so so very excited to tell you of my news ......
Just days before Christmas gone I was invited to come on board a new paper company...........

49 & Market

and I can now finally spread the news!! Thank you so much to Janene Jaeger Meyerowitz (owner, operator and designer) of this beautiful paper company, for a most wonderful opportunity . Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have to confess that I am still pinching myself. 
 Pop on over to the blog to see who is there.....an amazing team of talented ladies. 
I am extremely excited and feeling very proud to be a part of the release of this beautiful new company. So today I have the very first of my Design Team creations with the first of the paper collections. Vintage Artistry......and I have to say that this is truly who I am. The neutral colours are where I love to be, just so very natural. So with this in mind I went hunting for a special photo. The collection is complete with a stamp set which has the quote "Remember the Moments in Between" which is more than perfect for my chosen photo of my girls from a backyard photo shoot a few months back. They had taken a moment from smiling sweetly to allow me to change lenses on my camera and when I got myself organised this is what I came back to. 
A special moment of my daughters having a giggle together. I hope you enjoy !


Vintage Artistry is complete with an Ephemera and Flora and Fauna Sheet which was where I started. This paper is of the highest quality.....you will not be disappointed and so very beautiful to distress. All of the pieces cut for this project were distressed and layered.


I chose my Vintage Artistry's "Specimen" sheet as my background page. My only alteration to this piece was blending Black Soot distress ink around the edges to form a frame.


My flower cluster as you can see here was formed using the Rustic Barn collection from 49 and Market, some Dusty Attic Fern chipboards and a Vine piece. The Dusty Attic chipboard Water Pump sits atop of the flower cluster with cut out butterflies from the Flora and Fauna Sheet.


Some more close-ups for you.....





My last close-up shows the layering of the ephemera cut - outs and the Dusty Attic Baroque Circle frame.


Thanks so much for passing by today. 

Until next time happy crafting.

Tina xo

49 & Market

Botanical Press VA 4499 Vintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out Sheet VA 4574 Floral Fauna Cut Out VA 4567
Speciman VA 4536KPertiet Vintage Artistry Stamp Set VA4727

Vintage Artistry Botanical Press
Vintage Artistry Ephemera Cut Out Sheet
Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet
Vintage Artistry Specimen
Vintage Artistry Stamp Set


Rustic Barn Medium Blooms RB 84321Rustic Barn Small Blooms RB 84338Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms RB 84291

Rustic Collection

Rustic Barn Medium Blooms
Rustic Barn Small Blooms
Rustic Melon Mini Daisy Blooms


Dusty Attic Products Used 



        Image 1

Baroque Frame Set Circle
Water Pumps
Ferns

Other Products

Distress Inks Pumice Stone , Frayed Burlap, Black Soot and Vintage Photo, Black Soot
Distress Crackle
Liquitex Gesso
Liquid Pearls Onyx Pearl
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
Cheesecloth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017