Sunday 1 November 2015

"Greatest of Times" - Fabscraps DT creation with Jungle Mist collection


Welcome back once more.
Today I have the last of my DT creations for Fabscraps using the Jungle Mist Collection.
I really got the most from this collection and I could go on creating forever but it is time to move on to the next one.


I have titled this layout "Greatest of times". And my son is pictured here hiding behind a tree which is not so unusual for him, as like his mother, he really doesn't like to have his photo taken. And so being a masculine layout of sorts I decided to steer away from any added blooms and stick with fussy cutting, some more fussy cutting and a little more fussy cutting.


Here you can see that I have used the reversed of Fabscraps Jungle Forest and cut from the pattern to show up the background cardstock using a little inking here and there.


I have used the Jungle Mist Die-cuts tags and placed them on and in between some of the fussy cutting.


These birds from the Fabscraps Jungle Birds patterned papers are just so pretty I couldn't resist using them. And all of the foliage and hibiscus flowers!


I have also included a Fabscraps metal embellishment which has been wiped with gesso and inked. And I also dressed the title chipboard similarly.

Well that is all from me today. I hope this has inspired you in some way to use this collection to scrap those camping photo's or holiday photos which seem to always get forgotten about!
Until next time ......happy scrapping.

Tina x



Materials Used
Fabscraps Die Cut Grey Chipboard Word DC 78 007
 Image result for jungle mist collection fabscraps
Fabscraps Jungle Mist - Jungle Birds C78 001
Image result for jungle mist collection fabscraps
Fabscraps Jungle Mist - Jungle ForestC78 004

Image result for jungle mist collection fabscraps

Fabscraps Jungle Mist - C78 Collection Die - Cuts
Fabscraps Metal Embellishment  - Compass
Robins Egg Cardstock
Black Journal Pen
Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood
Distress Ink Faded Jeans
Liquitex - Gesso
Cheesecloth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017