Monday 25 May 2015

"Precious Memories" - The Scrapbook Store Design Team Creation

Hello paper friends! Today I have a Design Team creation for The Scrapbook Store using
Graphic 45's "Precious Memories" collection.
When I opened my goodie's box with these adorable papers I was instantly attracted to this particular piece. I immediately searched for baby photos and went to work in Photoshop making them black and white and reducing their sizes. And this was the end result. Was pretty happy to get eight photos on one single page. A new record for me!!! 


After all the searching for photos which took an eternity I decided on these photos of my son Hayden who in only a couple of months will turn 16. I kept the photo of Hayden at two days old at the centre of the page surrounded by lots of fussy cut floral patterned papers from this collection. I wanted to keep this photo the focus of the page.


I also fussy cut each frame section to fit each photo. I kept the photos from baby to toddler ( 1 year ).


The left corner of the centre frame. There are 3 - 4 layers in the centre frame full of fussy cut florals, coloured cheesecloth, Prima Marketing Inc metal clock faces.


I have enhanced the card title going over the words "Precious Memories" with a little Star Dust Stickles. I have also applied a little to some of the fussy cut flower clusters.



 I allowed enough space between cardstock and the Graphic 45 "Precious Memories" patterned paper using a piece of very thick cardstock between the two. This way I could use more than two layers of the fussy cut papers and other embellishing pieces.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here today.
Remember all the goodies used on this layout "Precious Memories" are available from

I design for the Scrapbook Store.

Happy scrapping.

Tina x



Materials Used

Graphic 45 "Precious Memories Collection"#4501083 Precious Memories
Graphic 45 "Precious Memories Collection"#4501090 Pat-A-Cake
Graphic 45 "Precious Memories Collection"#4501084 Baby's Breath
Bazzill Cardstock
Seam Binding
Prima Resin Key
Prima Metal Clocks
Maya Road Resin - #RES2984 (Oh Deer Resin Charm) Cream
Ranger Star Dust Stickles
Liquitex Gesso









No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017