Monday 31 March 2014

Bride

Hello again. Today I have a Vintage Wedding share for you. 
And surprise, surprise.....a photo of me on my wedding day some years ago. I was a terribly nervous Bride. Was so very worried that everything would not go to plan.....but it did. I even managed to turn up at the church early only to have the priest tell me to leave and come back in 10!! How very funny.


I chose to use the Fabscraps Classic collection again. I have done so many layouts from this paper range it is just not funny. But I absolutely adore this range of papers....so very versatile. For this layout I went for a clean and simple look. I divided the layout in half using some Seam Binding. The background paper has been sanded down to give a rustic feel.


I have also used the Die-Cut Grey Chipboard Swirls from Fabscraps, layered with material leaves and flowers from Green Tara and Kaisercraft and closed rosebuds from I am Roses. I have left the chipboards here unaltered for a fresh clean look.



You can see here I have tucked a Collections Tags under the photo and some more chipboard this time from Imaginarium, with a Vintage Frame and an oval metal frame topped with a flat cabochon over the top of a cut out damask from the Fabscraps Classic papers.


And another close-up......


And another chipboard, this title "Bride" from Memory Maze.


Well I certainly hope you have enjoyed your visit here today. 
Hope to see you here again soon.

Tina xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tina , the layout is lovely and you look absolutely beautiful .��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Donna. Hugs, cuddles, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is beautiful as ever Tina. It is truly inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much....you are always so kind. xx

    ReplyDelete

Special Guest

Special Guest
2017